z2-Environment - Version 2.0
Version 2.0 of the z2-Environment differs from previous versions (essentially publicly available only from trunk) by
- Having complete documentation: Version 2.x documentation
- Supporting GIT and Subversion repositories
- A new repository layout (core and base vs. l0 and l1)
- Support for Java 7 runtimes
- Various bug fixes and a complete rewrite of the repository layer
New development and in particular version 2.0 happens in GIT repositories hosted at www.gitorious.org.
Both distributions, z2@base and z2@spring consist of several GIT repositories combined into one project respectively:
To get started clone the core repository and run the gitsetup script (available for Linux/Mac OS and Windows) contained.